Officially, today is the Lunar New Year. I had intended to wake up early at 9am to revise my subjects but I did not know why I did not hear the alarm sound. I think I am too tired. When I am too tired, it normally happens that way. Even alarms are useless.
Examinations should always be prepared one month before, especially when your examinations falls right after the festivals. Chinese New Year is a always a great festival for me and I like family bonding and gatherings. Normally I will not get the chance to study. This is a well lesson learnt. Next time I will prepare beforehand. Polytechnic is just really a different studying system compared to Junior College.
Today is quite a good day, especially when I got lots of hongbaos. Confirmed this year I will receive more money than last year. My youngest auntie gave me extra $100 for being able to go into Polytechnic. Haha mainly because she gave to my brother who at last managed to finished his O levels however she did not give me. This $100 has a significant meaning. She did not say anything but I, myself, understand. The fact that I get into Polytechnic just is not enough. I must get a good GPA as well.
My mother's brother's son managed to pass his diploma and wanted to get into EEE in University. However his GPA is only 2.5 and it is not sufficient. What about my course? Needless to say, even worse. Getting a 3.5 will not be enough too. Time to clear the examinations with my whole heart......There is simply no point getting another lousy GPA again. Just chiong....
Anyway I managed to submit this post in the nick of time. The timing is 11.59pm. One more minute and I will simply be late. Haha blogging has become a habit of mine already. I think I will blog whenever I can in time.
I am such a person. All I have to do is to get used to something and I will continue that habit without fail. Now, let me cultivate the habit of studying.......
I have just counted how much money I get from the hongbaos and I think it should be sufficient to last me through the 2 months of holidays. Guess how much?$330 but short of one auntie's hongbao....I guess it should be just nice $350 by the end. Just now we gambled 21 and I only won $2 for my uncle. It is always a small margin of win. The next time I might try bigger stakes since it is only once per year and even if I lose I will just treat it like for the sake of chasing away bad luck and everything else that is bad.
I definitely want to go and work in the holidays......Exams first....Bring it on!
L.s: Prepare beforehand for the examinations, especially when festivals are nearing the examinations!
L.s: Cultivate studying as a good habit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment