Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2nd Day Lunar New Year(15 Feb 2010)! Lost $33!

Life is just about two things. Either you win, or you lose.
Today we set out to go to my eldest uncle's house for buffet dinner at around 6.20pm. The buffet was the same exact thing as the one we had ordered for reunion dinner at my house. The quality seemed better though. There were prawns which were like barbequed crabs! Yummy! Prawns will always be my favourite no matter what.
Today is also my cousin, Darius's birthday. Haha he is the only one in the family that has the same zodiac as me. Monkey rocks! The cleverest of all animals! Happy Birthday Darius!
Initially when we started gambling, I was winning by around $10 but in the end i lost around $33. Why does some stingy people always have the good luck? I think she won around 300 bucks.  Next year I will win it back for my youngest uncle. He provided the money. Next year I will win back double or even more ok...
There is really no point studying during festivals because you will be overwhelmed to participate in family gatherings. Study beforehand will always be the key. This time round the examinations are quite scary. Lack of practice and revision........How will I fare? I just hope I can do better than last semester. I know getting a pass will not be sufficient but it is better than getting a F grade. I will never tolerate such downess in my life....~Minimum a pass~!
I hate examinations in the middle of a festival! It sucks! So what if it is Chinese New Year? I will still have to study! It is not that I hate studying....The constant reminder makes me flared up....Nvm....The examinations only last for one week. It is now or never! Got $370 for this year's Lunar New Year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment