Effective ICA3 Presentation was quite smooth today. Everybody in the group fulfilled the timing requirements. Our skit was also much better. This marked the end of the Effective Speech module. Thanks everybody for your effort! Andy, Mei Xuan and Joanne! Well Done!
After that, Andy and I went to the North Canteen and saw Gintat and Larry there. Andy went back first while we continued to eat our meals. Thanks Andy for the apple juice and Gintat!
By the time we went back into the room, Bryan was the last one to speak. They did quite well for their speech. I hope everybody get an A for this time round speech.
Maybe today Statistics tutorial should be our playing time instead? Yong yang and I were thinking of the same thing as well. Haha..
Today at timezone Wei Cong and I played and I managed to win his alisa for 2 games , losing only once. I think I will go again when I have the free time. There is no more time le... Only 14 more days to the exams. 2 more weeks to go! Ganbatte everyone! Thanks Goutham for the encouragement. Hope you get better! I want more badminton sessions! Now I think I will just have to self-exercise only...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment