I reached NYP today at 12.30pm. The gate was closed and I had to use my admin card to tag to open and enter. This was the first time I went back to NYP on Sunday. There were only a few people there who most probably only met up to do their projects.
Uma and Anqi were already waiting at the Sky Garden when I reached. Fusen came half an hour later and we began our project. Everybody left at around 3.12pm.
After that, I went to the Timezone and played one game. I won 2 person and increased the number of wins to 302, my block number. While waiting for Wei Cong, Raven, her friend and godbrother, I went to the library and revised my POM. I managed to cover 4 topics. It was then 6.18pm and I saw quite a lot of missed calls and messages on my phone. I went over to join them then.
It was nice to know new friends. Although I know Raven and the other two guys are frequent Tekken 6 players, I have not really talked to them before. I only hear Wei Cong saying about them all the time because he knows them. While I reached the Timezone, they were playing and I only watched them play. After that we went to Long John Silver together as they wanted to take their dinner.
After they have eaten, we went back to the Timezone. I played with one of them and won his Lee twice, making the number of wins 304. Then I played with Raven and won her Xiaoyu. I think practice makes perfect. Today overall it is a very good day. They wanted to continue and play more so I went back home first. Next time I want to go to Timezone to play Tekken 6, I will definitely call them out together.
My parents were out to Ang Mo Kio hub to buy more New Year stuff. They only came back at 10.02pm and bought my sister and I chicken rice. Everything today was really smooth......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment