Microeconomics tutorial today marks the end of Microeconomics. Thanks a lot to Mr Puar for being such a wonderful lecturer and tutor. I should really get an A for this module.
Statistics lesson is still the same. I totally dont understand what the tutor is talking about. It does not matter. Just chiong only. There is no much time left to think so much.
After Statistics lesson, I stayed back with my group to do Sharepoint Project. Everybody went to the 5th storey Computer Lab to continue doing as the tutorial rooms will be shut at exactly 3pm.
There were quite some disturbances though. Some people just like to do stunts. Some marketing students came over to complain about knocking the wall and creating unwanted noise pollution and the heated argument nearly broke out into a fight. Those from AF0902 present at the place should understand what it is about. I could not help but wanted to laugh though. How can some stray dogs just barge in and want to bite people without getting the facts right?
Later on we moved over to the other room at the other end to continue doing as they had to shut the room at 6pm. While Zamir and I were walking back from the toilet, that dog just purposely banged into me. I just turned to Zamir and laughed only. Too bad sia. I was too tired to care too much about this mangy dog, so I just let it rest.
Zamir and I waited for Gintat and we went to Macdonalds along with Defina and Eeting. After that we went home. I only reached home at 9.42pm. After eating and bathing, my left eye became red totally sia. I think I need to rest my eye. It should be due to lack of sleep. Now time to chiong for Sharepoint speech and that will be the end for that particular module.
Thanks to my beloved group members of Sharepoint.....Uma, Fusen and Anqi.......A job well done indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment