Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tekken 6 All daY!

Today I woke up at 2pm. Noble called me to accompany him for lunch and so I went to join him at around 3.30pm.
Preston was there with him and they had went for lunch already haha. He was on a winning streak and even demoted my [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE** to 1st dan. I think I need a lot of rooms for improvement.
We played more and went to Safra as they wanted to play Para. Haha both of them are very good. I cant seem to win the Marvel Vs Capcom 2 anymore. I think Tekken is the best game. You can side step and dodge and there are a lot of stunts and varieties of moves. It should be the best fighting game in the whole of arcade.
After that I treated them to one bottle of Pepsi each and we walked towards their house together. Noble went home as he needed to go to his auntie's house. I went to Preston's house. He stayed at the 11th floor. Haha the scenic view of the whole condominium from his house balcony is simply too nice beyond normal words to explain. I have the fear of heights lol.
After that we went around the estate chatting. Haha Preston is a very nice buddy to know. I also find him to be quite a smart guy. I accompanied him and went to the coffee shop as he ate his dinner. Then he accompanied me to Timezone to find Wei Cong.
Haha Wei Cong's Julia got promoted to 3rd dan while fighting my Lee. Haha too pro already. We played till 9.50pm when the Timezone was about to close.
Then Preston went back home and I went with Wei Cong to Long John Silver to buy his dinner. Then we went back home and chatted till 11pm when my Father came downstairs to ask me to go up and have my dinner.
I think working at the Timezone was quite a good idea. It was like my 2nd home.
I have also decided to write down all the moves of all the characters in a book so that I can use them easier. Let's explore in the world of Tekken! Haha I am the crazy and typical Maniac of Tekken!

No comments:

Post a Comment