I got back my Accounting for Assets ICA2 results back. It sucked. I never expect the score to be so sucky. I know why I get this kind of grade though. I never really commit enough memory work and practice. Guess my results?12/30. Unexpected. I had a talk with Janice Law. I think I should really start pulling my socks. More than half of the class got full marks. I think I need to start revising.
Today Pom Lecture was the last and it was conducted by our very own tutor! Mr Boo! You rocks to the core man! At first, I thought that he was going to give us everything about every topic. I was wrong in the end. Good teaching!
After that my Effective group stayed back for rehearsal. Tomorrow is the day of the presentation. Chiong for the last one! I hope I can get at least a B+ or even better, an A. I just have to chiong tomorrow that's all. The rehearsal lasted to 7plus and everybody went home respectively. I went with Derek and Joanne to Koufu to eat. Thanks Derek for helping us out in our rehearsal and your encouragement! Greatly appreciated!
I dont know why but I am quite sick of Tekken 6 now. Maybe I will just wait for my friends to call me. If not I will not go and play anymore. The customisations can wait and wait and wait.
17 more days to POM exam......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment