Why is Saturday always a day where I cannot sit down and revise my modules?
Today I woke up at 12plus and went out with my uncle to eat lunch. I also met Noble at the Timezone and played 3 games of Tekken6 today. I played 1 against him and won him using my [ULTIMZ]PRO*. The 2nd one I played alone with the bots and lost to Jin Kazama using [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE**. The machine was seriously having some problem and the signal was lost quite a couple of times. At around 5.10pm I went to meet with my auntie and drank one cup of coffee at Ya Kun. We went to the NTUC to buy chocolate. She was quite muddleheaded and forgot to bring her yoga mat back home. I bought a card holder at Yellow for my Timezone cards so I do not have to bring my Timezone cards all the time. Then I went back to the Timezone with my sister and played 1 game using [ULTIMZ]PRO* and lost to Azazel. Finally I went back home.
I was only back home for only half an hour and I was out to Giant with my family for dinner. Today is my brother's birthday. Happy Birthday! After our dinner, we went to OP as my sister wanted to buy her new year clothes there. What about me? I bought mine at Northpoint at Man Studio. I only bought one pant and one t-shirt. I want new shoes of course. However it was too late as we went to Northpoint quite late. We reached at only around 9.40pm. We went to almost everywhere and bought quite a lot of things. Those things include clothes, shoes, sweets and facial stuff. Everything was not yet bought though. I guess we will have to go out another day to purchase all the things we have not bought yet. We also went to Kiyo as my mother wanted to look at the shoes. My sister told me that the female employees there wore very short skirts and it was like so obvious they used that as their way to attract customers. Market Share Strategy? Lol. I am not really sure. The girls are quite pretty haha.
We reached home at only 11.04pm and I wrote this post first. Now I want to go and bathe and sleep soon....Tomorrow will be a very long day too....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment