Friday, February 12, 2010

Group Study at National Library!

Gintat, Larry, Yong yang, Zamir, Fusen and I met up today for group study at the National Library. Zamir came to join us when we were having our lunch at 3pm.
I covered topics A, B and C of Statistics. The rest will be finished in the subsequent days. I waited for Gintat at the Bugis Mrt Station and he brought me over to the National Library at around 9.50am. We only started revising at the library at around 10.20am. We chionged all the way till 3pm and we went for lunch at Long John Silver. In three more days' time it will be Larry's birthday. Happy Birthday Larry!
After eating, we went to Virtualand as they said they wanted to see me play Tekken 6. Maybe today I should have brought my cards? I played 5 games today. There were wins and losses. Fusen went home when we were still playing. I saw Gintat playing Daytona. Pro sia. There were quite some sabotages here and there created by Larry to make him lose control but overall Gintat still won and it was still very funny.
We went back to the library at 5.23pm and continued studying. Zamir left at around 7.20pm and we only left at 9pm exactly when the in-charge told us to pack up as the library was closing.
It was already 10.12pm when I reached home. Tomorrow is Chinese New Year Eve and it is the day where every family member gathers to have a reunion dinner. Over here, I will like to wish everybody a Happy New Year! Good luck for your examinations!
I dont know whether I still can blog the next few days because my lappy's problem is getting worse. I will blog everyday if I can and have the time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment