Sunday, February 28, 2010

YJC Value Day(27 Feb)

I went to join Noble at around 12.50pm. Our meeting place is the Northpoint Timezone. We met to go to Yishun Junior College Value Day Open House Celebration. The purpose for the Value Day is to raise funds for the Singapore Disabled Sports Organisation.
The real purpose is to give support to Noble's girlfriend Junting and Goutham, Anirban and Shenhan. What are friends for, especially for brothers like me and Noble?
We only went there for 10 minutes and we were out of the school. Haha I had to go and meet my uncle for lunch at 2.15pm. Noble and I went together to meet him. After eating, we went to the Northpoint Harvey Norman to look at the LCD televisions. Oh my aren't they magnificent? It will be nice to own one of those at home. The demand for the movies will shift to the left if everybody owns one of those!
After that we went to the Timezone and play. Today Anwar is there as well. I took my turns to challenge him and Noble did the same thing too. Out of 9 games, I won 6 and he won 3. Haha his patterns are all the same and will not change no matter what. Noble knows how to tackle him too. Great improvement!
We played till 5pm and we left. My uncle and I left for Sembawang as everybody is having dinner at my Grandmother's house and Noble went back home.
When I reached Sembawang Mrt Station I saw An Qi but I did not call her haha. I just went straight to the Starfactory with my uncle. My [ULTIMZ]PRO* earns 44000G! My ghost character is magnificent!
Tonight at my Grandmother's house everybody came and have dinner. Everybody left at 9pm.
After that, my Father took us to the Pump House and also to a shop for roti prata for night snacks. Family time is always the best. Cherish it while you can!
I reached home at only 12.10am so I was late for this post....

No comments:

Post a Comment