Thursday, November 19, 2009

4th Dan FINALLY!!!:)

First up was statistics lecture. The lecturer is still as fast as ever. Missing Statistics lecture is the worst thing that can ever be done. Understanding the lecture is a hard thing enough even when you are listening to the lecture.
Next up was the presentation for the Online Retrieval System Project. The class sure did not expect Mrs Soh to ask so many questions. Well the questions were not that hard, as long as you did your homework. Fusen tried to ask me some questions from my slides. They were unexpected easy though.LOL Fusen.
After all the presentation, Yefeng, Muqing, Eeting, Andy, Defina, Michelle, Derek and I went to North Canteen and eat. I ate hor fun which was nice and I think I am going to buy it again!xDxD. We had a chat until the timing for us to go to POM tutorial.
Today's tutorial was the most understandable. Next week is the Microeconomics ICA1. Guys Jiayou!
After lessons, I went to timezone and played with one person and got my 4th DAN! LOL. Cool. After that, I went home and have my dinner....Today is the last day of the hell week...Finally i can take a long good rest, which i need badly......

No comments:

Post a Comment