Today is the usual thing. Microeconomics lecture...I almost felt asleep inside. Sleeping late is always the worse option that should not be chosen.
After that, Zamir, Gintat, Yongyang and i went over to north canteen to eat. Always the usal. I have regained my appetite after doing my " business" in the toilet.
After that we went to the library to do tutorials. I finished my Accounting for Assets tutorial 3 which i have done halfway through last week.
Effective Oral Speech is quite slack. We dont really have to do anything except listening to the tutor and do our ICA properly. Microeconomics is getting harder and harder. I hope i dont lose track of the schedule. I am getting sick of the terminator talk, so spare me all the fucks please. Some people are just cocksters that keep on joking and think it is funny. Jokes are only meant for once in a while. If you overuse it, people get offended.
Today I went over to timezone and just when i am slotting and about to challenge the guy that is playing the machine, he lost. Omg. Cant he just last for a little while longer? Anyway, I managed to attract some crowd whom i thought wanted to challenge me. In the end, they just dissipated when i finished both my games.
I went home and slept until now. XDXD. Tommorow will be Accounting for Assets. Gonna prepare for it.....Cannot afford to be nailed when the lecturer suddenly pops you questions again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment