Monday, November 30, 2009

Tired......

I will keep today's post short, because I am too tired and restless to even type.
I was late for Microeconomics lecture today by 10 minutes. The alarm practically woke me up and I just went back to sleep again. Then I woke up again and went back to sleep again. Finally I woke up and rushed to polytechnic.
Microeconomics lecture today is the same as last week's. The topic is interesting and easy to learn. I guess it is the application part that is difficult. After that, Zamir, Gintat, Andy and I went to North Canteen to eat and went to the library after that. I was supposed to do my AFA tutorial 5 but I ended up playing counterstrike. After that, we went for effective lesson and we were supposed to do research on our speech that is due on friday while according to register, we will have to go to another room where Miss Ang will let us know our results for the first ICA and also our mistakes and strong points. According to what she told me, my research and outline was well done. My area of improvement was that I should not be monotonous and should maintain eye contact with the audience.
After that we went to Microeconomics tutorial.
No competitor was at the timezone today. I topped up only $1 and played one game. After that, I left for home.
Tomorrow is the AFA ICA. Best of lucks to everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment