Tuesday, December 1, 2009

AFA ICA1

First up today was Accounting for Assets ICA1. I was very careless and in the end my trial balance ended up having the wrong balance. Prepaid insurance was supposed to be on the debit side and I put it on the credit side without noticing it. I dont think I will be able to get an A for this test. After that, Yong Yang, Zamir, Gintat and I went to Macdonalds and eat.
Minutes later we were in the library. I managed to finish my AFA tutorial 5 on time and went for the tutorial lesson. After that we also had Principles of Management lecture. The lecture was still as boring and I want it to end faster.
There were lots of people at the timezone playing tekken 6 today. I met with Chun Kit today and played with him. Afterwards, the kid from the timezone came and used his I M D Winner and played against us. He was still as noob as ever, always trying to win through devious methods. I managed to send him off after Chun Kit lost to him. After that, one USA guy came to challenge us and used hworang. He was damn good. I managed to win one and lose one too. Chun Kit lost to him two times in a row. Afterwards, Wei Cong came and played against him. The USA guy also knew how to use Baek. He was fast and he knew how to evade attacks quickly. There was an obvious pattern. Wei Cong won him 5 times in a row and lost once all the time. After I played against him and he taught me some basic air combos. I guessed I learned something new today. It was a matter of getting used to it only. After that, we went to 925 coffee shop for dinner and exchanged numbers. I only knew his name from here.
My whole family went to Malaysia and I am the only one left in the house. Suddenly, the house became so quiet........I am getting scared.Lol. Anybody want to accompany me for these few days?
Principles of Management ICA1 is on thursday....Time to prepare for it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment