Monday, December 7, 2009

Statistics ICA 1

First up in polytechnic today was the statistics ICA1. I had given 15% to the school. Lol. I took the test together with class AA.
While taking the test I had a stomachache and beared with it till the test was over. After that, I gave the tutor the excuse letter and also went to the staffroom to pass another excuse letter to Ms Janice Law. She was not there and I heard from the other lecturer that she took a half day off and would be back in the school later.
After that I went to the library to find the rest without even eating lunch. I missed Microeconomics lecture due to waking up late and so I had to copy the notes from Zamir. We went for Effective Oral Com lesson and there was a debate session. The topic was "Should woman take part in National Service too?" The debate was sort of funny and there were quite some irrelevant points. I heard a girl say that if girls are to take part in National Service and plus giving birth and taking maternity leave will take the girls four years, making the girls slower than guys by two years in terms of career advancement. The contrast is, they keep on focusing about the girls staying at home taking care of the elderly and the children and now they are talking about career advancement. What is their stand then? Working or staying at home? That is up to you all to ponder.
After that, I went to the timezone to play. I accumulated my wins but they wont be enough to help me promote, provided I win someone with a card with the rank of 4th dan or even higher. I am actually quite satisfied with the current ranking. I want to master the air combos first before going even higher up. I played with a couple of people today. I played with Bryan, one Malay guy, two chinese guys and won them. Now my card has a number of wins of 5. I wont be able to play for the next 3 days though. I seriously want to start learning Law. It is swift and efficient and damaging. I will start learning commencing on Friday.
Tomorrow is the day of the competition. Am I prepared? Maybe, maybe not. I can only say that I will try my best....
In the meantime, I still have to pack my bag and get ready for tomorrow's craziness............


L.s: Never do last minute revision. Last minute cramming is useless.
L.s: Always sleep early if you have a test or exam the following day.


Tips for Statistics ICA
>Focus mainly on topic B. For my set of paper, all the questions I did are all from topic B, none from topic A.


Good luck to everyone for your Statistics ICA on Wednesday!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment