Today Mei Hua auntie came to my house all the way from Malaysia.
Today is also Christmas and mostly people celebrate on Christmas eve and rest today. For me it does not make a difference since I am having holidays right?LOL.
Just now we went out to eat and we ate near Leonard's house, at Block 238. I dont know why I am sick of the food there because we dont really eat there very often, only during festivals or when some visitors come to my house, just like today. Today my appetite seems smaller maybe because of my intensive gorging of food yesterday? I dont know.
Last time I used to be close to Mei Hua Auntie and talk to her very often. I think it may be due to the lack of communication between us, since we have not seen each other for years. There is also a feeling of awkwardness between us, just like between strangers.
The feeling fades as I talk to her just now when we came back to my house. I think human relationships require frequent polishing meaning frequent communication with one another and I also think sometimes there is the need to see each others' faces. Am I talking rubbish? I dont think so. This should be the way to foster closer bonds between any parties of people.
I will add on to what I did not add into my post yesterday. I received a letter from MINDEF SINGAPORE requiring my enroling into National Service. I have to register for it via internet but I think I am being too hasty. Haha I immediately went to update profile and initially wanted to register for NS as well, but something stopped me. It is the registration date. The registration date only starts at 31 December and ends at 14 January but I wanted to register on the 24th. HAHA. I need to fill in the deferrment thing because I am still studying.
In the meantime I think I have to chiong project work.......Tomorrow there is a meeting in school........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment