Initially I did not intend to sleep because it was already 5.50am in the morning and I had Statistics project meeting with Fusen, Uma and Jessica. In the end I just fell asleep on the bed.
At around 8.30am, Fusen called and I woke up. I guess it was considered a wake-up call? Thanks Fusen....
This was my first time returning back to Nanyang Polytechnic on a weekend so I was rathered intrigued to see how school is like on weekends. Well of course it can be easily guessed. There is hardly anyone at all. Besides Fusen, Jessica, Uma and me, there were around 5 other persons only. Only the Macdonalds and the meehoon stall are opened and Jessica and I bought the fried meehoon. I did not have my breakfast earlier.
Later on Fusen treated me to milk tea. Thanks Fusen again for the treat.
Yesterday night it was my first time playing Counterstrike expert mode. It was not really that difficult compared to when I played last time when I was still a nooby. I can still manage to lead by the most number of kills but of course the number of deaths will be much greater too.
After the project work which ended at 1pm, I went to the timezone again.
I played using Lee at first and I won some noobies and lost to some nooby. I have to rush to the loo. When I returned the nooby was gone and I had no chance for revenge. I also used my [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE** today and I won some people. In the end, I became 1st dan by winning Jin Kazama. I was rather shocked at first because I dont know whether I will be able to defeat Jin Kazama but I realised that Jin Kazama is no longer a threat anymore. Now I need to learn to learn more skills and also hone my skills so that I will be able to defeat Nancy and Azazel.
After that I went home. The night has not even come and I have posted this post. I guess this is the earliest timing that I have ever posted so far......
Ok now I add more into this post...Just now we went to Northpoint to have our dinner. Again my brother and sister did not go. I went to the timezone to see and find out that the tekken6 machine is spoilt and under maintenance. I will take this opportunity to clear all the piles of homework that I have stacked up.....Mountains.......
In the meantime my character is level 83 and total gold is 489159 and there is more to come!! My target is level 100 and above.....
I am also going to chiong Counterstrike later....expert mode.....Let's see how many I can clear with how many deaths......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment