Today I woke up at 3.30pm because I slept at 6am the previous night, or dawn actually.
I realise that I need 8 hours of sleep at minimum, and odd number of hours of sleep will be the best ever...I guarantee....
After that I used my lappy for a short while before going to Sembawang at 6.10pm to meet my auntie and we ate KFC. Before that, I went to Northpoint timezone and played one game there. I won uncle one game and lost to Wei Cong 1 game as well. I rushed over to Sembawang after that.
Today's results at Sembawang were "fantastic". I played using Lee Chaolan at first and lost to the CPU player at only the 4th stage. The button 4 is spoilt. My character will be quite useless without that. After that I got 2 more tokens and started using my LAW, but default LAW this time. I played with one challenger at first then won him without using my LAW card. Next I fought against one person that I know is pro at using WANG and he also uses LAW. It was a close fight but I lost in the end...
Later on I put in one more token and use my main character. This time round I used my card as well. Then he took out his card....Guess what....He is the one using Taiji, whose rank is higher which is master and he won three rounds consecutively. I cannot really play well with the button 4 spoilt. He is not that good. I can win him if my auntie is not pressing me to go. She bought a notebook for me to write things in....
After that I went to Yishun Timezone and used my character because I wanted to customise my hair. I had finally bought long emo because I have earned 16000 G because of my ghost character....The remaining customisations that I need are my ponytail hair, vampire cape, one western suit, both the top and the pants and my customisations will be completed. For LAW I dont intend to buy anything except maybe the sunglasses and the nonchakus plus the wonderful aura.....
Just now I played Counterstrike and killed 70 pluses with 30 pluses deaths.....I think I need to get used to it.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment