Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve/Christmas Party

Today is Christmas eve, and it's aint over. The fun is still ongoing.
Today I woke up at 2.30pm. I used the laptop for a while and went to Northpoint with my Father and sister to buy decorations stuff for the Christmas tree. After that, I went to the timezone for a while and play one game using LEE CHAOLAN, my main character. I managed to perfect Jin Kazama twice in a row and even the robot, but lost to Azazel 1 to 3 in the end. Then I went back home.
This year, the annual family Christmas party is held at my house. Every year Christmas celebrations will be held on the day of the Christmas eve, which is today! All of my family members came over to my house. There are foods of all kinds. My youngest auntie even organises a buffet which is $300 pluses. All the dishes, spoons and forks used are all disposable so the person does not have to come back and collect any more. Each family on one side has to prepare 2 dishes and bring over to my house. We even had Log Cake just now, and the flavour is chocolate, my personal favourite. I ate 2 slices of the cake haha.
We also had a small gambling session and I lost $5, 5 times in a row of course. This time round it is totally based on luck and everybody has to pray that they will win haha....The person who has all their numbers picked will have to say " BINGO" ! Then he or she will walk away with all the money on stake.
Haha I dont know why but I go back to playing battleon which is a game for kids. Haha I suppose I am still young at heart. Now my level is 83le, still ongoing still.....
Just 1 minute ago, we have prize getting ceremony where some random people will take lots and the person's name selected will have to go and find his present. Hahaha when I picked up my present I immediately know what it is.....A football haha.......Just as what I have always wanted...It is a great present! This is also my second football.
We also had a photo taking session, but this time round all the kids, including me. Haha forever young at heart I will be!
Everybody is leaving now, happily with all the presents. Family time will always be the best no matter what!
In the meantime, I am thinking whether to have a second round of the buffet since there are still lots of food left, and everybody also " Da Pao" some food home.
I think I am going to bathe to freshen up....Still have project work to do.....
After the project work, then I will resume my playing? Haha fun at holidays always!

Hahaha I come back to reedit the post....Instead of second round, I also had my third round.....Now my stomach is bloated and that's all the food intake for today! More than enough!
After all the guests left, we also need to some cleaning up, and I helped by bring down the rubbish bags filled with plates, bones and all the rest of the remnants from the food and utensils used in the party. There were 4 bags in total and I brought 3 down with my sister carrying only 1. One disgusting insect was on my hand and I shoke it off. I wonder what it is but I dont really bother to go and take a look at it. I think it is still clinging on walls of my neighbour...Lol. Take that as a Christmas gift to them then HAHA!
In the meantime, I think I am going to play counterstrike and go and sleep le......Lol....
Tomorrow there will be Oral Communication ICA3 meeting on msn at 11am. Seriously I dont think I can wake up that early........I will try my best bah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment