Friday, December 18, 2009

Html ICA/AF0902 Christmas Party/Joanne's birthday

This is going to be the longest post so far? I guarantee.
First up today was the Html ICA. Of course, as expected, the ICA was of course a disappointing one and I think overall I might just be able to score only 3% weightage for the whole module for this test?This is like dragging all my previous As down, which kind of saddened me at the thought of it. I had gotten As for the the E Quiz and Project. Never mind I still have my second half of the semester to work on...Better buck up....
After the test, we had our sharepoint lesson. At the start, Sharepoint design seemed an easy topic but as we went through to the end, we got more and more lost especially at the last part where the teacher rushed through like the speed of lightening and everybody got totally lost. Justin volunteered to be Miss Soh's assistant today? Haha I was pretty surprised I was not called up by her. Sitting at the front for computer lessons is certainly very beneficial and you get first-hand help when you get stuck. Next time I will just sit at the front. I was sort of like happy after the sharepoint lesson? We had couples of holiday assignment to do though...One of those thing is the personal information thing? That is like 10% out of the whole sharepoint project and we have to create it through sharepoint of course.
After that, Yefeng, Anqi, Jessica, Meixuan, Defina, Taffy, Andy, Eeting, Derek, Joanne, Michelle and I went to Mr Boo's office to find him to ask for changing of lessons to 2pm. He readily agreed. We went to buy our lunch after that and we went back to the tutorial room to eat.Lol. We also had not finished eating by the time Mr Boo came. By the time I finished eating he was already halfway through the lesson?Andy and I just went to the toilet to watch our hands and by the time we came back the lesson was ending already?LOL.
Zamir and I went back to my house first and I had to copy down the statistics notes that I had missed for 2 weeks? Today I also missed statistics lecture but thanks to the lecturer, my attendance was still safe? This is another happy thing to take note today. Well Zamir you are the first to come to my house? Congratulations. lol. I went to bathe after finishing copying the notes. My mother came back in the nick of the time and gave us the trays for us to put the chicken wings that Zamir's mother had cooked and that we were going to bring it to Muqing's house.
We left my house at around 5.20pm and headed for Northpoint. We went to Mini Toon to select gifts for my mortal and andy's mortal as well and also bought a gift wrapper which Zamir needed. We took quite a long time to select the gifts. I had intended to select the spray paint for my mortal haha...After that, we went to the timezone and I topped up $2 and played 2 games of which all were loss causes. I did not use my card. I think as the rank gets higher I get more paranoid? Wait the goal is to get the character fully customized so I will just continue to play with others until my character gets fully customised. In the meantime, I cannot forget my 2nd car which is LAW, nicknamed Justice. I will definitely need more practice with Law but I need to be more patient as this is certainly not an easy character to use, but wields a certain high degree of threat once I master it. I will just keep on playing with the bots until I get better and know all the moves for Justice. There is nothing in the world that cannot be perfected, and practice makes perfect. At the timezone I also saw Ken who was playing with the Asuka guy but of course he stood no chance. Ken's Lili was still at 1st dan though. There was certainly a difference in standards between both the players.
Zamir and I went to take the Mrt and stopped at Ang Mo Kio to take bus to his house. I saw his auntie too who was at his house, together with his mother and sister. As my prediction went right, one tray was enough to take all the chicken wings. I waited for Zamir to bathe and then we went to Muqing's house. I helped to take the chicken wings, Zamir helped to take the muttons and his sister helped to take our presents. Together at the bus stop near his house, we waited some time for the bus 158 to come. Haha while in the meantime, we chatted and haha talked about hokkien speeding! We sure had fun chatting. Good luck for your test tomorrow Zamir! You can do it!
We did not really know the route to Muqing's house but somehow managed to find her house after we had alighted from the bus and walking towards her house. Lots of people were already there. The people who attended the party were Yefeng, Muqing of course haha, Meixuan, Joanne, Larry, Fusen, Defina, Derek, Eeting, Anqi, Michelle, Angel, Uma, Nora, Zamir and his sister, Nicholas, Bryan, Jessica, Justin, Taffy and I. That adds up to 22. It will be best if the whole class can come next time. However there will be real havoc then LOL. I did not really do much there at first except eating a few chicken wings that Zamir's mother had cooked. As expected, it was delicious. I also ate rice with chicken wings and a few nuggets. I also ate pizza and I drank too much...Lol. My stomach was like bloated? Lol.

Later on, we had our presents and I got mine....A pen and a note? It was certainly hard to note who it was...My angel was none other than Justin Haha, who was Miss Soh's typewriter today. Thanks Justin for the christmas present! Sorry that I lost it too on the way home....I guess the black pen just slipped out of the plastic bag?So sorry! I misunderstood it as a girl because the handwriting was kind of nice and looked like a girl's handwriting. Nice Handwriting! Keep it up LOL. In the end, I got forfeited and guess what I have to do? This is my first time doing such act Lol. I ran across the whole row of houses including MuQing's house and I had to shout Merry Christmas? Haha sorry to the neighbours if I had disturbed their beautiful dreams....Lol. My voice went hoarse and weird....Haha....
Andy could not guess who his angel was and he got forfeited? In the end it appeared to be Joanne and Derek again Haha...Why do I have to be a pole for people? It is like being a sex toy Lol...
After that, I went upstairs to play tai ti? Haha we also played 21 and then I was kind of lucky. I got all the 2s....if you could believe it and I was just saying for fun lol....haha in the end, Yefeng could not guess who his angel was which was Zamir and he did the same old thing that Andy did on me? Kanna sabo twice......lol...In the end during lucky draw, I got 3rd prize and got a cute chicky soft toy? Thanks I like it a lot.....
The birthday cake also dropped on my shoe and Zamir's shoe Haha....Never mind then I will just have to go and wash and wear wet shoes home?Lol. Happy Birthday Joanne! Before going we also had a glass of champagne and I gulped it down....
This is like one of the best party ever for AB? On this note, I will like to thank everybody in AB for the unforgettable and memorable christmas party....AB THE BEST!
Christmas is also around the corners and I will like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas! Enjoy your holidays!
I reached home and started to type this post at 12.10am...So I was kind of late for 10 minutes?LOL. Wow I took 1 hour and 40 minutes to write this whole post...
Tomorrow I still have AFA tutorial to go....Time to chiong for the last day of the school....I really need the holidays......10 more hours to go and I will be having it!YEAH! Now chiong AFA tutorial.............Speeding......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment