Today I woke up at around 1.30pm because I slept late yesterday at 4am.....After waking up I had a quick bath and went to 925 coffee shop to have lunch with my uncle. Every Saturday seems the same to me. We went to the timezone and I played tekken again. I was not able to hone my skills by playing the bots as there were too many challengers today. I played with that primary school kid called Bryan today and won his Lili, finally knowing how to tackle this troublesome character. He has improved in his skills...I lost to his Alisa twice in a row but luckily I won after that... he sold his card with the character Lars Alexanderson to another kid for $4 just to earn some credit to play tekken6. I guess this game is over attractive. I think I will buy the whole machine if I have the money. Then, I will be able to play everyday at home. That sounds quite a good idea.
Consequently, I played with one guy that used Leo and he used grabber on me when he got "despo". He was grinning to me after he won the game, due to my carelessness. I will fuck him if I dont have to go and meet my auntie for dinner. Just you wait dont let me see you another time again.
I just bought back chicken rice to my grandmother who is staying at my house. Will she be bored at my house? I guess there is only the television that can keep her occupied. During this time from Tuesday to Saturday, staying alone with my grandmother enables me to understand the meaning of reliance on another person and taking care of one another. That is totally a different feeling compared to living with my parents, brother and sister. I guess when they are back home tomorrow from Malaysia I will have to adapt to a different lifestyle again........Strange feelings...I dont even know what I am talking about....
While in the meantime, I still have to revise for my Statistics ICA on Monday. There are lots of theories to remember. Anyone has any tips? I want to study smart, not hard........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment