I went to Jessica's house today to do project.
This is also the first time that I actually went to Boon Keng's mrt station. I did not even know the place at all and waited for Jessica at the mrt station. Uma arrived after me and Fusen was the latest haha...
We walked all the way to Jessica's house. Her condominium is nice but Boon Keng itself is not a nice place lor...Yishun is the best haha...
We did our project under her block and initially I did not know that we are not allowed to go to her house and do.
Doing under her block is kind of fun haha....Jessica, her sister and Fusen moved the table beside the swimming pool to beside the function room and then we used that for our project table. Her mother also prepared some cake and drinks for us which I was very appreciative of. The cakes were nice. Jessica's neighbour was also having barbecue and some sort of family gathering. The barbecue ashes kept on flying towards our side lol. The wind was too strong. I originally thought that it was going to rain but in the end, it has not even when we had left her house and were walking towards the mrt station.
Reached Yishun at exactly 6.30pm. I went to the timezone after that and saw Wei Cong there. He had 29 wins in the end lol. I also contributed 11 wins to him later on. His ALISA is seriously too strong. I completely stand no chance. I heard from him that he was sick for 1 entire week and that he had sore throat virus. He also had high fever. Now that he is still under medication. My heart kind of gave out to him. My LEE still needs lots of G to be fully customised. I think I dont care if I am going to get demoted. I am just going to play and play till my characters got fully customised. My LAW does not require customisation, except for maybe dragon sunglasses, and his nonchauk plus aura. Other than that I think that his default is already very nice.
Now time to have my dinner....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment