Friday, December 18, 2009

LAW rocks!

Today I got AFA lesson with the fund management class with I am not wrong? I saw Taffy's sister there lol.
Lesson ended pretty quick and I got dismissed at 11.30am? I went off after that..
I trained my new character LAW a lot. I decided to use the same group ULITMZ and gave the name ULTIMZJUSTICE**. The star * represent my number of character. That means LAW is my second character.
Ok my character got promoted from Beginner to 7th kyu. That is fast right..I manage to do 6 hit air combo now for Law. Law is quite an easy character to use, even better than my main character LEE. I lost to one guy and his Bryan was very good. He was even better than the Asuka guy haha.....Ye Calm...
After that I bought chicken rice back home and eat. I was so tired that I went to sleep and wake up at only 6.30pm...
I watched tv after that......Today will be rest day for me bah.....too tired....gonna sleep early....

No comments:

Post a Comment