Sunday, December 13, 2009

Went to Bugis Temple

In the early morning today, I had to wake up very early because my whole family, including me, had to go to the Bugis Temple to pray.
Before that, we went to the coffee shop beside Safra and I ate roti prata there for breakfast. In fact, all of us ate roti prata.
We reached Bugis at around 11am. I was sleeping all the way during the journey haha.
Normally I will eat the "hong zao mian xian" there but was shocked to know that the stall is no longer there. The whole coffee shop had been renovated and there different stalls selling different food there now.
After praying, we went back to Yishun and my brother went back home as he had a stomachache and had to use the loo. My sister came down and go with us to Northpoint for lunch. I ate " Ba chor mee" there.
One of the uncle that uses Asuka was there playing using his card when I reached there with my sister. I wanted to play him but I dont want to use the right side control. I dont like it. I waited for him which was only for a short while and he went off, after losing to Jin Kazama. I can see that he is hell lot rusty. I sat down and play.
I need another 100000G to customise my hair. Is there any quick method to upgrade? I guess the quickest is to play with another person and earn money, or at the same time, roulette. I am very eager to customise my character. At the same time, I do not have any time to train any new character today. I guess I will have to wait for the term break then.
Upcoming tests this week is the Effective Speech Ica 2 and html test....Time to die.....

No comments:

Post a Comment