Everyday is getting more and more interesting.
First up today, I met up with Andy at 12.20pm today because I was late and initially the meeting time was 11.30am. We met up to do sharepoint designer assignment. We went to the 925 coffee shop to take our lunch first. Andy said that he wanted to try the chicken rice there. We bought $7 of two plates of rices, 4 chicken wings and some liver part.
After that we went to the shop right beside the food court to buy some drinks but I did not know that the drinks there had gotten so expensive. I think as the rental fees go up, the prices of the items go up as well. I hate inflation! I bought 1 bottle of lemon tea for $1.40. Last time I used to buy it at only $1.
We went to the library to do our sharepoint designer assignment but apparently we did not accomplish anything except for the Effective Com ICA3 survey. The sharepoint designer is too difficult to even start with.
Window shopping was what we did next. Basically we went to the shops in Northpoint especially the discs shops to look at the dvds and dramas. Panda king, must remember to buy the dvd that I said for my birthday present next year! LOL. Andy's chinese reading is very funny and I dont know how he managed to get merit for O level Mother Tongue. I find my mother tongue weaker as well when we tried to read the chinese characters from the DVDS today. I think I need to start reading chinese newspaper or else my Mother language will become more and more weaker but I seriously cannot bother to do so.
Andy left at around 5pm and I went to the timezone next. Today was interesting and lots of people played tekken6 today. Basically I think that the tekken 6 machine is the most lucrative machine and if that machine is gone, I think the profit rate will drop by at least 20%. I know a new friend today called Zheng Shun and he is only 14 years old Lol. He taught me some Law moves which I did not know originally. The funny thing is when I fought him using Law as well, I always manage to win him. Tekken movie will be coming out at either 2010 or 2011 and the story line will be on tekken 5 storyline. I will definitely be the first one to watch it.
One person swiped his card and everybody did the same thing lol. I also saw someone playing jack 6 before and it was definitely rare to see someone using it in Yishun. There is hardly anyone using it. That guy wears the army clothes lol and that means he is still under national service. The uncle Asuka also came and then played too. He went off when he lost LOL.
After that, Wei Cong, Zheng Shun and I went to KFC for dinner. We went back to the timezone after that. My LAW card is retained there because they shutted down all the machines and I can only retrieve it tomorrow morning. Next time I am not going to swipe my card or put in tekken 6 card especially when it is after 10pm. Wei Cong also lost two credits sadly because of that. Tomorrow when I go to the timezone I will try to get it back for him. Zheng Shun went back first because he stayed in Sembawang and he needed to catch the mrt train.
On the way back home, Wei Cong and I had a long talk about entrepreneurship. I think that he is a very smart person who knows how to think ahead for his future.
L.s: It is always a great opportunity to learn something from someone stronger than you. Never be afraid to ask any question.
L.s: Practice makes perfect and lack of practice makes you rust.
L.s: Always think ahead for your future and what you want to do in the future. Plan ahead. Failing to plan is planning to fail!
L.s: Try to extend your social circle and know more people. I always like to know new people.
L.s: Never be afraid to go all out for something that you want to achieve. Persevere and aspire to be what you want!
L.s: Never give up until you reach your targets.
I realise I am giving philosophy lessons but this are all what I have learnt today. Tomorrow morning I have to be right at the timezone at 10.30am to get back my LAW card and ask for refund as well. I am going to learn more new characters. I think I want to work at the timezone during the 2nd semester holidays. I think the timezone is my 2nd home now, as what Andy has said. It will be impossible to live without it.
I will start to finish up everything starting from tomorrow. They will be all the tutorials and assignments that I have to do. I should start studying for my future sake.
I think that starting this blog is a very meaningful and right thing to do. This blog keeps me from coming back home late and I will definitely come back before 12am just to update my blog. Strictly, no after 12am!
It is time to start learning another character. I think I will start to multi-task from today onwards.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment