Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!:)

This is the first post for this year, but this is supposedly for 31st December 2009.
Today I went to Bugis mall via Virtualand with Wei Cong. He brought me there to see the tekken 6 standard there. Personally I find the standard there manageable for me to play. I did not really get whacked although I lost most of my games there today. I saw quite a couple of high ranked people there, brawler, marauder and juggernaut. All the customisations for the characters are pretty nice. I also knew a new friend today called Michael. He used Xiaoyu and he was initially ranked brawler but was demoted by someone to Rogue. I want to ask him to join my group. At first he challenged using Lee and won my Lee. I fought again using card but lost again. This time round he used his Xiaoyu and it was sort of some whacking. I also fought again some other people and won without using card. I lost to a third dan Heihachi user who was really very good and could even win marauder and juggernaut. I think that rank does not matter there. It is all skill wise. I think I will go there quite often to play. The rates there are also cheap given that one game only costs 50 cents.
After that we went to Xiao Chun shop to take a look at psp because Wei Cong wants to buy one. I also want to buy one but I shall buy one in March. After that we also went to Plaza Singapura via Star Factory to take a look at the tekken 6 standard there. I dont really like the ambience there although it is near Dhoby Gaut Mrt station and it is much more convenient compared to Virtualand in Bugis Mall. I think I am going to learn Lei. I am also going to learn other characters as well. Tekken 6 is really the best game in the world.
Sembawang was my next destination because my whole family had countdown celebrations at my grandmother's house. I went to the Starfactory in Sunplaza first and won one game losing two. I realised my Law is much stronger than my Lee. Maybe I should really advance towards learning my Law.
Practically everybody was there. I originally thought that everyone would stay up till 12am to celebrate countdown but apparently everyone started to leave for home at around 11plus. I stayed all the way to 12.18am before leaving for home. This year countdown celebrations was really nothing much except having dinner together.
I have been trying to log in to Battleon but apparently I cannot. I forgot that there is frostvale gift for the last day of the year. Now I am eager to log in to my account.....
A brand new year will be a good start. It is good to start everything afresh. I must start improving for everything starting from now....

No comments:

Post a Comment