Feedback session was done by 12.10pm today because I was late and only reached by 11.50am.
After that I went to Cheers to look for Zamir and the rest before going back to the Effective Oral Com tutorial room. Over there my Econs group rehearsed and finalised everything there were to be for the presentation.
When everything was done, Zamir, Gintat and I went down to Macdonalds for lunch during the lesson. Yong yang, Larry, Fusen and Bryan came over to join us later on and we went back to the tutorial room, only to find the tutor gone.
At around 2.45pm we tried to rehearse one more time but could not finish it due to the time constraint. We just decided to go all out for it. Presentation should be fine but I seriously did not know how well we had done and I was quite scared of the results. Well I guess all's well that's end well. I certainly hope so. At the last part I had to stop Justin from finishing because there was simply not enough time and we would exceed if he continued. I certainly hoped Mr Puar does not know about this.
After the whole thing, I went to timezone to play 2 games. Each swipe I played with 1 kid and won easily. I also got golden Azazel in the first game that I played. Well I guess everything was certainly worthed it.
I went back home after that. Just now, I had some durians after dinner so I am pretty full now.
Now that one ICA is down, there are still more to go. I certainly hope that I will be able to get a B for tomorrow AFA ICA2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment