Today I woke up at 2.30pm again. 5.30am has been the usual sleeping time for the past 2 days.
I met Noble at 3pm at the Yishun Timezone to play Tekken 6. I reached there earlier and played with one 1st dan jack-6 user and won twice in a row, thus earning my promotion chance to 2nd dan for [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE**. After that Noble came and played with me. I won twice and lost once later. After that I used my [ULTIMZ]PRO* and won 4 times in a row. The next thing is I am going to practice advance combos. Now there is 50000 G more to go to get my wild samurai. Customisation will take a long time. I am thinking of buying a new PSP so I dont have to visit timezone that often. We also played with uncle Asuka and I lost more than I won. I still cannot win his Bryan yet so I need more strategising.
After that we went to Safra because Noble wanted to play Para para. Haha it is still the usual pro playing the expert stage. After that we went to his house and on the way I bought one packet of fries and we chatted and ate while going to his house. I watched some tekken 6 youtube videos. Haha I will always be a tekken 6 fanatic unless my characters are fully customised. In the meanwhile I will train my characters skills and improve the ranks as well.
I left his house at around 8.30pm and went to Northpoint timezone again. I played with the bots until Jin Kazama and one kid challenged me and lost. I just let my character stand still and let him whack but apparently he does not know how to low. Lol. After that one Lili guy came to challenge and I lost. He was not exactly that strong either. Then I headed home.
I needed to fill the deferrment thing for the army recruitment thing.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment