Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Statistics Project Presentation/[ULTIMZ]PRO** demotion(3rd dan)

The first thing today was Statistics Project Presentation. The presentation went on pretty fast and soon all the groups were done. Thanks to Jessica for making the presentation speech notes for me. Thanks to the whole Statistics group. You guys are simply wonderful. I hope we will get an A this time round without any problem.
After that, Larry, Fusen, Zamir and I went to North Canteen and have our lunch before going to play pool at the nearby club. Yonyang came to find us later at the canteen. Pool today was quite fun but I think my skills cannot make it. The whole pool session ended at around 3.20pm and Zamir, Fusen and I went back to NYP. I wanted to see how they do the sharepoint assignment. Andy and I also went to find Ms Soh but she was not there. Instead we went to find Mr Martin Hang and ask him about the 2nd year electives. I think I am going to take International Cross Cultural Management. After that we just went back. Couple of minutes later, Andy wanted to go back so I went back together with him. We went to the bookshop first before leaving the school as I wanted to buy the sharepoint textbook. Apparently it is sold out. Stock will only be replenished by next Wednesday. Seriously there wont be any use to buy the book then since the whole module will be about to end then.
Back to Yishun, I went to the Timezone again to play. While checking for the customisation, I realised that I need to get the ponytail bottom first before I will be able to buy Wild Samurai. That sort of discourage me to play any more. I have been spending so much money and I still dont have a damn roulette and my hair is not even fully customised yet. [ULTIMZ]PRO** was demoted to 3rd dan by freedom strike and he was promoted to masters. I only won 1 game and lost 6 games in total, 5 to his Bryan and 1 to his Bruce. After that I left.
Revision for E Quiz includes 46 slides of chapter 9 Communications and Network. I think I need to fasten my pace if I am going to finish this revision. Sharepoint assignment is not even 1% completed but I cannot care much now. 1 at a time. Let me clear this E Quiz first...

No comments:

Post a Comment