Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pom ICA2 Presentation/HappyBirthday Muqing

I was late for Statistics lecture by 1 minute today all because of one reason. I let 2 girls from other classes to take their attendance first. Haha ladies first....I have nothing to say.

Next, Bryan, Michelle, Joanne, Meixuan and I stayed at Macdonalds to do our stuff. Sharepoint individual assignment is done but I have not presented yet.
During the lunch break, all of us celebrated MuQing's birthday. Happy Birthday Muqing!Haha they bought a lot of food but I only ate one slice of pizza. The same issue dampened my mood today. I guess it will be best not to think too much. After that, Yong Yang and I went to the Resource Centre to do our scripts for POM Presentation.
Today POM Presentation should be fine. Mr Boo said that the presentation was rather good. I did not know what to say lol. I thought we did quite badly haha. Haha all's well that ends well. Thanks to all the group members of POM ICA2, Michelle, Bryan, Joanne and Anne. Great team!
Everything went quite well at the timezone. I won Paul 9 times consecutively and got roulette which earned me 40000G. Now I am much closer to my target. Customisation is close to completion. After that, Wei Cong just came and started whacking lol. We left the timezone at 9.14pm and left for home. Wei Cong went to buy his Long John Silver as usual lol.
I just reached home at around 10.07pm and ate my dinner first.


Cleared
>Accounting for Assets ICA2
>Principles of Management ICA 2

Next to be cleared
>Effective Oral Communication ICA3
>Sharepoint Group Project

No comments:

Post a Comment