Everything today was just about two events, project and tekken 6.
Today I woke up at 10am and went to school. Everybody in my Effective group came much later. I was about to do project sharepoint with my group members and they came lol. Sorry to those in my sharepoint group.
I did my part and finished it at 2pm. Mei Xuan, Jessica, Andy and I went to Koufu to eat later.
Then back I was in the library and continue to compile the outline together and left school only at 6.36pm.
I reached the timezone today at 6.55pm and saw Wei Cong there already. Today games were quite nice and interesting. I think I am ready to learn another character lol.
We left the timezone at 10.20pm and I reached home at only 11.07pm. Time to watch combos videos to see which character to take up....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment