Today I got back my Effective Oral Speech ICA2. I got B+. The lesson was for project consultation so we were doing project work all the time.
After that, I went back to Northpoint Dvd shop and look at the discs. They were starting to sell Chinese New Year songs discs and even the music background was also Chinese new year song. Today I got an Golden Azazel while using my [ULTIMZ]PRO* and it came out just like I had prayed for it in my heart. I think God really favours me. LOL. [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE** GG at only the 2nd stage. I also learnt a new move for my character, LEE. Practice makes perfect. You will only get better and better.
After eating my lunch, I slept all the way until dinner time. I was still very tired so I am going to sleep early tonight. I need to rush projects and tutorials tomorrow..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment