Saturday, January 2, 2010

At Grandmother's house the whole day today

Today I woke up, bathed and went to meet my uncle at the coffee shop.
After eating we went to the timezone and he gave me $2 to top up my card, which is more than enough. I played with one small friend and won him using LEE for a few times and lost to him using my LAW. Next I used my LEE card and won him quite 5 times in a row. I played with another guy next and won him once too. He used Asuka.
My grandmother's house was my next destination. My auntie and I had intended to go to Causeway Point but in the end, we did not go but I just stayed there. I went down to the nearby coffee shop to buy fried noodles. I left my grandmother's house at only 8.50pm and went back to Yishun. After that I went to the timezone again and topped up $2. I played with uncle Asuka and lost using Lee. I swiped again and won using Lee. I used my LAW next but obviously it was not toned enough to match up against his Asuka yet. I went to top up another $2 and played against the uncle Asuka next. I won him three times in a row and he left. That USA guy got one new card already and it was named combo. The character used is Baek. He currently has 2 wins and 4 losses so far. I guess he played with the uncle Asuka and got all these ratios. He did not use card next when fighting with him. He also tried Devil Jin but obviously his Devil Jin cannot make it.
Tekken 6 is a very nice game but I really need to control and play less of it. School will be starting on Monday and I need to start studying and start bucking up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment