I was nearly late for Effective Oral Com lesson today. Do you know what is my first thought when I was lying in bed? Everybody must be there for lesson. I cannot be the only one missing lesson. This will be too slacking. So, I rushed all the way from Khatib mrt station to Yio Chu Kang mrt station. My Father fetched me from home to Khatib mrt station knowing that I would be late.
Indeed if not for him, I would have been late. I reached at 9.08am. I was so surprised to see so little people there only. Half of the class was not there. I just started doing my sharepoint assignment.
After the Effective lesson, Gintat, Zamir, Fusen and I went over to North Canteen to eat. Thereafter, we went back to the tutorial room and I continued doing sharepoint again. I stayed in the room and did sharepoint all the way till it was 3pm when people started rushing us out of the tutorial room. Then, again I just went with the rest to the 3rd storey to do. Haha now the sharepoint is halfway done.
I did not know why but I was just too hungry and went with Zamir to the North Canteen to eat. After that I just went back home.
Again there was nobody at the timezone. I just played myself and bought white gloves and pants today. Oh my they were just super cool. Now my customisation is left only with the handsome jacket (white).
Time to chiong my sharepoint again.....
When my Father came back today, he told me that my brother did not succeed in applying for polytechnic education. Now he can only appeal and try to get in. If he is not able to succeed in the appeal, he will have to wait for quite a couple of years again. I seriously pray that he is able to get in to study and if he is able to do so, he will have to work doubly hard because chance does not appear again and again. Treasure your time now when you are still studying. While thinking of this, I should also reflect on myself and start working hard now. I do not want to regret in the future.
L.s:Sometimes when people look up to you, you should really work harder to show them your true strength.
L.s:Do not do things that you will regret in the future.
L.s:Anger is better than despair. Do not give up hope even to the last minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment