Today I went over to my grandmother's house for dinner. The pepper crabs and prawns were especially nice.
In the afternoon I cleared my NS registration and had registered for deferrment. Even registering for National Service can be such a scary thing. I am still doubtful even when I have submitted the registration for deferrment. This may be one big rock off my heart but I cannot help but still worry about it. I am scared that if I never register properly or they told me that I never register I will be pulled off into the National Service in the whilst of still studying. Am I too paranoid?
Projects are on hand now and I cannot wait till clear all of them...I want the final examinations to come quicker....I want my holidays quicker. Now is just not the time to rest though..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment