Thursday, January 21, 2010

Next week is going to be a busy week!

Today I managed to come for Statistics lecture without being late. I reached at 8.09am. The previous night I chionged Microeconomics Powerpoint slides and it was done. Even if I was to miss the Statistics lecture I think it is worth it lol.
I did not get back my Internet and Web Technologies overall results because I did not complete the individual assignment. It does not really matter because I roughly know how well I do.
Gintat, Yong yang, Larry, Zamir, Fusen and I went to North Canteen to eat after this. After that we just went to somewhere in level 1 to spend the remaining time.
Some people are getting much cleverer. He now knows when to give attendence and when not to. I was quite shocked when he told me that Yong Yang and Larry had to come to him for his attendance or else he will mark them absent. In the end he did not mark them present.
I did not play any games in Timezone today. I just merely watched freedom strike play. He has changed his name to which kind of sucks as compared to his old name. After he defeated Azazel I left.

Things that need to be completed by next week/Crucial Things
>Principles of Management Report and powerpoint
>Sharepoint Individual Component (Personal Homepage Presentation)
>Accounting for Assets ICA2
>Microeconomics Powerpoint slides(done)

No comments:

Post a Comment