Monday, January 18, 2010

LAST Microeconomics lecture!

Today we had our our last Microeconomics lecture. Basically our syllabus for Microeconomics is finished and here comes intensive revision!
After that, Yong yang, Larry, Zamir, Gintat and I went to Macdonalds side to eat. After that, Gintat, Zamir and I went to the library to do our Microeconomics ICA2 report. We managed to compile our report and edit it once by the end of the day. Good job well done! Report submission is this friday and we are well on our track.
During Effective Oral Com class, Miss Ang said that there will not be any lesson this Friday or Wednesday. Another day of rest! Haha!
Things are not smooth at the timezone today. Today I fought with one person first and won 3, losing 2. He knows my weakness and uses Bryan. Next, one pro came and played with me. Her julia was damn aggro and I stood no chance. Freedom Strike played with him and stood no chance as well. I want my customisation asap!
Maybe I will stop by at Bugis Virtualand to play this Friday....Bring it on.....
Time to do my AFA tutorial 8.....

Things Cleared
> NS Registration for Deferrment

No comments:

Post a Comment