Thursday will always be super duper long day. Lessons in the morning are dreadful compared to the one in the afternoon. However they are enjoyable though.
I skipped Statistics lecture today to study for the E Quiz during Sharepoint lesson. I tapped my card before I decided to go to the library to study but the library was not yet opened. I went to the Sharepoint computer room to study instead. 46 slides to study which I compiled the previous day consists of 14 pages of footscap paper to read. This time round I took approximately 14 minutes to finish the E Quiz. My results were 18/25. Thank god for helping me all the time. For this E Quiz I did some last minute reading. Luckily the results aint too bad.
After the Sharepoint lesson, we got back our Html ICA. Sadly to say, I got 12/50 which should be the lowest of the class. I have somehow expected it though. Prediction of results for ICA test is rather easy except ICAS like E Quiz.
Gintat, Zamir and I went to Macdonalds and ate there before going to North Canteen to look for Fusen and Larry.
Principles of Management lesson ended in a blink of an eye. I was like resting my eyes for a while and the moment I woke up the lesson had ended. After this I went to the timezone again.
The uncle that uses Asuka is named as Anwar. He is a chinese but I thought of him as Malay originally. I believe everybody who sees him will think the same way I do as well. He lost his Ye Calm card(Asuka) which consists of 1000pluses wins and 800pluses losses. It was quite a pity to lose that card considering he had spent more than $2000 on it. He had bought another new card and uses the same character as well. Now he has to start from scratch again. I had spent approximately $629 on my card and I cannot imagine what will happen if I lose the card. I think I will commit suicide lol. His lesson teaches me to take good care of my belongings even more carefully.
What are today's results? I lost 5 games to him and won 3 games. I got 1 roulette today but obviously it was not sufficient. I had bought my middle ponytail and my hair customisation was 2/3 completed. Now I had only to buy the wild samurai and my hair customisation will be completed. Next will of course be customisation of clothes.
In the meantime, examination timetable is already out and exams will be due in only a month's time. There really isnt much time left. Time to chiong and work hard for the time period.
Things requiring immediate attention
>National Service Registration for Deferrment
>Microeconomics ICA2
>Principles of Management ICA2
>Effective Communication ICA3
>Accounting for Assets ICA2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment