This post will not be here if I have not intended to wake up just now at around 10.50pm to bathe. I was sleeping all the way from 8.30pm till 10.50pm after I had taken my dinner.
Today is the 1st day of 2nd term of 2nd semester. Basically there was the only Microeconomics lecture from 9am till 10.30am. After that, Zamir, Gintat, Fusen, Larry, Andy and I went to Koufu to eat lunch and we proceeded to the library after that. Zamir and I did the E Learning Effective Equizzes of topic 11 and 16. We got quite high grades considering that we did not even study the book beforehand. We got 19/26 for topic 16 and 20/26 for topic 11. That took us up till 1.38pm and Zamir and I started finding information for the Microeconomics Ica2. We did that all the way till 3.10pm and we had to go to Microeconomics tutorial.
During the tutorial, I got back my Microeconomics ICA1. I got 31/40. I am quite satisfied with this grade because initially I thought that I will be one of the failures for this ICA, but it turns up the opposite way. I was still telling Zamir that a passing grade will be satisfying when the tutor was distributing the papers lol.
After school had ended, I went to timezone to play. Today I got more than 30 wins and less than 10 losses. I think this is pretty satisfying as well. I just played all the way using my main character [ULTIMZ]PRO* and won 24 times. Noble came to join me later on unexpectedly because he had said earlier that he had satistics project meeting. I also won Zheng Shun quite a couple of times. The 24 wins broke off because Zheng Shun had decided to play grapple. I did not really care because I had already quite a hefty amount of wins. Now my percentage is back to the 60s again. I learnt quite a couple of things today. Today I played using the right side controls and I realised I like the right side controls more than the left side controls. In the past, I always used the left side controls and avoid the right side controls mainly because I think I wont be able to play well with that side. Now I can control both sides as freely as I want. I also renew my card today for [ULTIMZ]PRO* and now I can play as much as I want.
The last play count is very worthwhile because I can manage to play lots of rounds with it. The rule is such that if you have used all your play count and your play count reads 0 the card will be ejected and you have to renew your card if you want to use it again. However when my [ULTIMZ]PRO* 's play count is 0, I can still continue to play all the way till I have lost, which is the 25th game. I am really very happy with all the results today. I only lost twice to the L3ZN DESPERADO. I think I will play more carefully against him next time. Let me adapt to his battle pattern first.
After that I went home and ate my dinner and slept from 8.30 to 11.50pm, like I had said earlier. There are still tons of work to do and this is surely not the time to be lax yet.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment