Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Got back Pom ICA1

Today I got back my POM ICA 1 and it was rather lousy. I only got 21/30.
POM tutorial was a total waste of time and I should have brought my lappy and do AFA E Learning homework during the tutorial. There was only 2 hours of break in between and I did some parts of question 1 for the E Learning homework.
Next was the Pom lecture.
After that I went to timezone to play some games. Today I got demoted to 4th dan, all thanks to Wei Cong, my tekken friend. I dont really mind as long as I have improved in using my character. I also met someone today and fought with him, only to result in loss causes. He uses Bob as his character and the rank is Rogue. The character's name is [DREAMER] DR. HBK. I have never fought with someone that uses Bob that pro before so I dont really know how to counter. My[ULTIMZ]PRO* lose two games and [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE** lost some games as well. Not everyday is your lucky day. I believe this thing is true. Yesterday was my lucky day and today is time to fall. I seriously need to improve my characters. I dont intend to buy any more cards and I just want to master these two characters that I am using.
I dont know why but I always lack sleeping time. I seriously need some days to rest. Tomorrow onwards will be quite a good choice as I dont have to go to school because of the open house.
Seriously today I think I dont need to sleep because I have to finish Statistics powerpoint slides and the AFA E Learning homework and submit by tomorrow. I just hope I dont faint....

No comments:

Post a Comment