Sunday, January 24, 2010

2nd day of Scrabble Millenium Cup


Supposedly, today I did not intend to go for the second half of the competition because I was simply too tired. I just decided to call Goutham and and then we met 8.30am at the Yishun Mrt Station.
Today we tried to walk towards the Bishan Heights Rc as Goutham had directed. We just realised that it was actually very nearby to the mrt station. It was only because we went the other side and had much problems locating the Bishan Height Rc.
Out of 7 games today, I won only 3. It was just like the same as yesterday. I just realised I was still as weak as playing real life games so I am going to start practising and reading.
The whole tournament ended at 6.12pm and we wandered around eating some ice-creams and watching other people's games. Then Goutham and I decided to go back home.
I went to the timezone after I reached Yishun Mrt Station. I topped up $2 and play with one small boy and won. Then Anwar came and I defeated his Heaven's Blade twice and lost once.Then I played again and won thrice consecutively. Finally I lost. All the losses are quite careless. After that I just went back home.

I slept all the way to 9.30pm and woke up to have dinner and to bathe. Lots of things are left undone. What shall I do? Anybody can help me out with Sharepoint?

No comments:

Post a Comment