This time round my AFA ICA2 is really damn cui. CMI. It is not that I do not know how to do. It is that memory work has not been done enough and I completely forget the terms for the Statement of Comprehensive Income. Otherwise, I will have scored fully for that question. Again it is "otherwise".
After that, Larry, Zamir, Fusen, Gintat, Bryan and I went over to South Canteen to eat all because Koufu was fully occupied. Lunch later, we went to the library to do project work. Sadly to say, the report is not even done yet, not to even mention about the powerpoint slides. I guess tomorrow is the day that we chiong everything.
AFA tutorial lesson was fine as we did some practice questions on Accounting for Cash. Subsequently, I went to Pom lecture but was like sleeping the first half of the lecture because I was simply too dozy.
After the lecture, we went to 3rd storey and I did sharepoint. Haha Wei Cong called to ask me whether I would be going to Northpoint timezone to play tekken 6. Of course I said no. This is not the time to play tekken 6 of course. The first priority will be to clear the individual sharepoint presentation and the pom report and presentation slides.
L.s:It is always better to start doing assignment the day it is assigned. Do not do it last minute. Last minute work always sucks at quality.
L.s: I am glad to be in a class that friends are always willing to help out. Thanks guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment