Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My lappy is like a time bomb!

Today I got back my Statistics ICA 1 results and it sucks to the core! I only got 10.5/30. This is the another test I have predicted will fail other than my Html test. Statistics lesson was kind of slack today and I was doing project work all the time during the tutorial.
After the tutorial, Gintat, Zamir, Yong Yang, Fusen and I went to North Canteen to eat. We went back to our tutorial room to continue doing our work. Zamir and I were doing our Microeconomics Powerpoint slides and the rest were busily doing their sharepoint individual assignment. I have not even done 0.01% of my sharepoint. Tomorrow I will die in class bah. I will start chionging Sharepoint this coming weekend. There is no school on Friday but I guess there should be project meetings.
Games were not that smooth today at the Timezone. I lost to Noble quite a couple of times unexpectedly because I was not supposed to lose and also lost to the quite a couple of times, despite winning his . I just realised that it was simply impossible to finish my customisation so I think I will take it very slowly now.
My lappy is like going to die liao. I need to fix it asap.
Meanwhile I have done the Powerpoint slides for Microeconomics ICA2 le...Another project off my shoulders lol...Finally it is completed! I am very happy....Time completion is 2.30am.... I always seem to complete tasks at exact timings lol.
This coming Saturday is Yefeng's birthday.! Happy Birthday in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment