Statistics lesson was rather a free lesson today. Practically, almost no one was listening to the teacher and most of them were doing their own work.
From 11.15am to 3.00pm, I was doing the AFA E Learning assignment and had finally completed it, after much effort. The typing out was seriously crazy and I was too slow. It took me hell lots of time just to get all the answers typed out.
After that I went to the timezone and played with the warrior guy and asuka guy. Today all my games were loss causes. I also dont know why. I learnt a lot today and I also feel like joining Nameless group. Or maybe not. I think I will prefer to continue my group. The best way to upgrade skills quickly is to ask people for tips and ask them to teach as well. Today the warrior guy taught me how to use Paul's ten hits combos and some tripping moves. The main thing is about learning the timing and as well as the basics. After that Wei Cong came and I watched some games before going to Anirban's house.
Basically, this was the first time ever that I went to Anirban's house and to add on, the first time I went to his house was to attend his birthday party. Before that it was raining very heavily and I could not go to his house. Anirban and Goutham fetched me with an umbrella and we walked together to Anirban's house. Goutham, Anirban and his few cousins and I watched Home Alone 2, which was a comedy show. We really enjoyed ourselves a lot. Anirban's mother also cooked quite a feast for us to eat. Unfortunately I was not able to eat much because the spicyness content was really too much for me to bear. I really hate it when I am not able to enjoy spicy food even though I like spicy food. After the movie, Anirban got his birthday cake cut and we took some photos with him. Haha he will forever be a joker just like what he always is. Goutham and I left his house and we went separate ways home as I had to go to ESSO and buy newspaper.
I was so dread tired and luckily I had completed all the e learning assignments and can have a good rest tonight.....Tomorrow is open house for NYP and we all do not have to go to school. Hurray for this~ Now left with sharepoint to do....dreads....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment