While editing and compiling Andy's outline into the main outline, I was eating my lunch at the same time. I finished at around 3.20pm and went to watch SNSD new album song, named OH MV. I like the starting beat a long. Jessica is very pretty in the video haha. I think cute is the main theme for the song. I just put it into my blog music player.
After that, I just went to Northpoint with my sister and auntie and ate KFC. Today the crowd at all the food stalls seems to be quite little or rather diminishing. I did not know what was the reason though. Haha maybe it was because of the korean group Shinee? I heard they came to Singapore yesterday.
We went to shop around Northpoint and saw all the New Year stuffs being sold by all the shops. After that my auntie went back home and I went to timezone to play.
I lost 3 games to the
Now the time was 8.56pm and it was time to do Joanne's part, the summary and recommendations. The outline will be finished then.....



No comments:
Post a Comment