Today was unexpectedly a short day in poly. Lessons ended at 12.50pm. There was also no Effective Com lesson today. I did not know as I went to WYSC in Malaysia. This post is also to apologise about what I say about WYSC. Seriously this is unintentional. I came back and write on my blog about my personal experiences. I added my personal feelings and comments in my blog too adruptly. Maybe I need to watch out since this is an open blog? Or should I just close the blog? At least I learn something today. Blogs are dangerous tools of sending messages. Be aware of what you write. There should be no discrimination against anything. What I have to say is this is my blog and normally I include my personal feelings into it. I dont mean to insult anybody or any organisation. I think I should spend some time on blog ettiquette during the term break.
Zamir, Yong yang, Larry and I wanted to play pool today at the club but unfortunately we were not allowed to go in because of our slippers. I have never gone to the club to play pool before so I dont know.
We went home respectively after this. I went to the timezone today and saw the berserker Devil Jin. He got demoted. He was originally ranked as Warrior. I fought against Kevin's Jin Kazama too. I realised that I had improved in my skills. Practice really makes perfect. Later on, we continue doing some crazy spamming of tekken 6 and now my rank for Ultimzpro* is Mentor. Seriously no more nonsense will be allowed anymore. I cannot keep on doing some crazy acts all the time. I dont know whether to be happy or not still. Kevin left as he had to go for chalet. He left adruptly after his Jin Kazama got promoted. I also bought a new card and use the character Law. Now currently the card has 1 loss because of the Asuka guy. Why must he challenge when i told him not to? Maybe he did that on purpose? Haiya...
Kevin called me just now. I told him that I was interested in buying his card with the character feng inside. It is actually quite a prestigious card with the number of wins even more than my main card. His phone is still disengaged......
In the meantime I need to chiong Effective ICA2 and finish it by today......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment