Monday, December 21, 2009

L3NZ DESPERADO???

Yesterday night I chiong Counterstrike and I played the map De Dust 2 with 111 kills and 23 deaths.
I went to the timezone again today and was going to meet Noble there.
I played Daytona myself for my free game today. The steering was still good. Everything was working perfectly. I got 12th out of 20 positions in the end because I banged into the wall haha..
After a short while, Noble came and we played Daytona together. The 2nd gear was spoilt and I totally lost touch in steering and slowing down of speed lol. There was one period of time where the speed kept on remaining at only 180 and it did not increase nor decrease. I think they seriously need to fix it.
Noble only played 1 game while I played lots of games. Now my LAW is 2nd kyu. Isnt that fast? There is a period of time where one pro came and kept on beating me for 11 games straight and then my LAW keeps on having promotion chance I also dont know why. Later on one friend of mine continued and played against that guy and he won 3 times in a row with his Freed(o)m Strike, which is BRYAN. In the end my LAW still got promoted once I played the bots. That sure is very fast.
Today I also saw the L3NZ DESPERADO and he was playing with his friend but he did not use his card. He sure does not behave like one 1st dan player. Now I know who is my friend's teacher LOL.
My Lee only got 10000G more to go but it has less than 40 play count left. I need to renew it and buy another card when school reopens. When can I get my hair? I wonder.....

No comments:

Post a Comment