Wednesday, December 23, 2009

*NaMeleSS* and *Elite*????!!!!!

Today there was a huge commotion at the timezone for people playing tekken6.
I met up with Noble to play tekken 6 again at 4.45pm today but I was slightly late. Noble was already there when I reached. Wei Cong was also already there but I did not see him at first because he went to top up his card by $25.
I was shocked to see that guy that I got walloped by back then when he was ranked BERSERKER and I was only ranked at 7th KYU. We played with one another back then at Woodlands Timezone. The amount of wins almost took my breaths away. He had 30 wins. Wei Cong lost to him all the time and did not even win one time. He was using his character FENG and he had 400 pluses wins with only 100 pluses losses. Surprisingly no one there can take him down. What a legend!
I had been waiting for him to take out his Baek card. Now his rank is WARRIOR and also he had 2100 pluses wins now. Goodness gracious! This is the first time I see someone spamming so much money on tekken 6. Now he snatches away the 2nd and 3rd positions on the greatest survivors list, pushing me to 4th in position. I never ever see the 1st in position before and he had 84 wins with his Lili. I dont even know whether he pumped in himself or that he really won other people that much. So the 2nd position is considered 1st actually. This will be in term of skills of course.
That guy's group is *NaMeLeSS*. I think this is the number 1 group in Woodlands Timezone. He came here most probably because all the tekken6 machines in Woodlands Timezone are spoilt LOL.
Noble also played with him a few matches and did quite well, considerably that he was only 1st dan up against someone of Warrior rank.
All of us had no credit left so we left the Timezone. That guy also left with 60pluses wins.
When he was playing the 6th stage, one LARS came out and was in the group *ELITE* and was ranked VANQUISHER. I think if the real person is there he will wallop the hell out of that guy lol....
Now at home doing nothing..........Hungry.......

No comments:

Post a Comment