Monday, December 7, 2009

Sunday 6 December 2009

This post is meant for Sunday December 2009. The posting time is 2.50am.
My grandmother went back home to Sembawang in the morning today. She woke me up to tell me that if I wanted to go and buy anything to eat for lunch go to Northpoint and buy it myself. Lol. The second after I heard this was falling back to sleep. I was so damn tired then. I woke up at around 1pm and went to bathe before going out to buy lunch. My grandmother called me saying that she was coming back to my house to look for her phonebook as she had accidentally left it here. I was on the way to Northpoint to buy lunch and by the time when I was back she was back home.
Today I got 10 wins and a couple of free games thanks to Bryan's friend. She wanted to finish all her credits lol. I did not use my card when playing Bryan and lost the first few games. I managed to win the next few with Hworang and Law. I realised that Law is a very good and fast character to use. I think I am going to start learning Law. Asuka's counter is completely and fucking useless when coming in terms of Law 's kick. It was like a surge of power blast and I am completely amazed by it, and I still am. I am going to learn Law and once I am good at using this character, I am going to buy a card. I will then have two characters to support me. The purpose of learning Law is to defeat that Ye Calm counter fucker. I will make him surprised. Bryan is quite mad at me for not letting him win the game. Well I guess that he is a kid afterall. He stomped off with a very agitated face and I immediately click the button to use my card to get a free win. Bryan was back when I was playing the 2nd stage. He used his Lili which I knew his tricks very well and he lost, walking off again.
Next, I played with some of my small indian friends and accumulated the wins to 8 wins. My small indian friends used two cards. One is King which is only 9th dan and the other is Alisa which is 5th dan.
After that Bryan came back and played with me and he said he wont allow me to go home so soon. I won him two games, losing the next two because I let him win. He kept on shouting for me to let him win. Well I let him win then, since I am not going to be promoted anyway. I need a card holder, for goodness sake!
While eating lunch at home I watched AVP2 and after that there is the nice detective story which I like to watch on channel U and I watched it.
In the meantime, my parents called wanting me to go down and help them carry their luggages. There were hell lots of things to take though. Even the five of us are insufficient.
At night, we went to Chong Pang KFC. Haha. I did not quite enjoy it because of the tile meat. It was too spicy for me. This was the first time we bought 4 Ultimate Boxes and ate. We changed both mashed potato to cheesefries. I guessed all that were enough to make me bloated.
After that we went to shop in the convenience market nearby. I was eager to go home to revise for my Statistics test tomorrow. I hope I will be able to get scrap at least a B, hopefully.....
After tomorrow it will be a brand new start. Starting up is WYSC. I am looking forward to it. I hope to be able to achieve something great since this is my first as well as my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment