Today is basically nothing but play day. Actually everyday is a play day for me.
I went out with Leonard, Qi Yuan and Nicholas today..Noble did not come today because suddenly he has a dragonboat camp from this Monday to Wednesday. It is a great pity. If he came then it will be the whole gang already.
They went for lunch at Northpoint first but I did not meet them because my father had already bought my packet of rice...so I ate then I went out. I went to the Safra arcade to find them first. I played Marvel vs Capcom 2 but I dont know why I lost at stage 3 and 5 today. Normally I will complete the whole game meaning all the stages, up till the final boss. Later on we played 2 hours of Counterstrike which was so much fun but then 2 Malay boys joined us and got kicked by Nick haha....Actually a simple game like Counterstrike can reflect the attitudes and personalities of different people..For me, I am the chiongster type, so I will most probably die first, getting swarmed by lots of terrorists. I think I am behaving like the Liwen in the Xue Jing Chu Gen haha. Those who watch this show will know what I am talking about.
After that we initially wanted to play pool but Nick did not bring his Safra membership card and also the pool area is totally booked. We left for our homes respectively. We all took a bus 812 to Northpoint. Leo alighted near his house. We alighted at the stop before the interchange and Bob went to take his house and Nick went to take his mrt. What about me then? Of course I am heading for the timezone of course.
Today I spent around $8 at the timezone playing tekken 6. Today I played with the bots three times before playing with the Freedom Strike. I lost to him 2 games consecutively. After that I also played with some of my other friends and then won them most losing only once. I also know a new friend today. His name is Ake and he uses Lili as his main character. His character name is HUH. I lost to him twice, both my LEE and LAW. I managed to win him 2 rounds with LEE and 1 round with LAW. All are good fights. He is very good. After he has gone after playing the bots, I played using my LEE and earned 20000 G fighting against Golden Azazel. That makes today's games very worthwhile.
After this I went to the foodcourt to buy mee huen kue for my brother and sister. While going up the escalator I saw Carl, who does not know his way to the KFC haha. This is the first time I am his guide. We went separate ways after that and I went home...
Right now my stomach is still full because of the full dinner I had...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment